Friday, January 30, 2009

VALENTINE~

Hello my friends. As we know, the valentine day is getting closer.
Do you have any plan to celebrate the valentine day?
It is not only about you and your mate.
But, You can share what will you give to your Mom, Dad, or Friends.
Don't be shy, just share.
Or maybe you have some "crazy" plan to suggest for the valentine day...
Or maybe you can suggest some of things that we can give on valentine day.
Let's share!

Okay, let me first.
My plan are :
1. In the morning at valentine day, i will give a kiss to my Dad and Mom.
2. Send some sms to my close friends
3. Before the valentine, maybe i will buy some chocolate. And at the valentine day i will give it to my special friend. ^^

What about you?

9 comments:

  1. well. .i still dont have any plan what to do during the valentine's day. .
    but the primary thing is that i'll eat chocolates with my friends (x9~)
    . .instead.some products like cadbury silverqueen toblerone etc maybe will give discount on that day x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just pass the day with a hearty sleep lol..
    since I knew that anything good wouldn't happen to me xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a short joke about valentine..

    Meaning of Dreams

    A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband,

    "I just dreamt that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's Day.What do you think it means?"

    "You shall know tonight", he said.

    That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it. She found a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams".

    ReplyDelete
  4. harry:
    miracle happens anytime
    lalalal :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. harry, who knows that maybe a girl show her expression of love to you that day! don't be pessimistic, hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your joke Monika!

    I will celebrate Valentine's Day with my best girlfriends in the Fulbright program. A bunch of them are coming to Malang for Valentine's Day and we are going to have a two-day sleepover at my house. We will probably eat a lot of ice cream (and chocolate) and watch movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ming & Vita :
    lawl, that's shocking as hell xD...
    NEVAH D:<
    I usually receive chocolates from my close friends like Grace from XII A2 (we're friends since elementary school)

    no chocolates from another girl :<

    and why?
    almost all of Indonesian girls never dare to say their love...
    because, if they do that, they afraid that people will think they're just an aggresive girl...

    @ Monika :
    I think that's an old joke, I've read it many times in the past, but nice tho ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. me..

    maybe like harry.. i'll just pass the day.. even though its valentine day.. nothing's special.. just like another ordinary day.. =)

    @harry
    no chocolates from another girl?
    why dont you just send someone.. a chocolate?
    you can start it with me? rofl... =))

    ReplyDelete