hi everyone....hi miss rachel.....
Sorry, If it doesn't wrong, I see your friend "torry" from jogja here, right??
ok, this is my first topic about "what do you want to be in the future?"
I know that everyone in this world wants to be a success person, includes me, but... How about your plan to be a success person in the future? sometimes, I see that each of you only have a marvelous dreams but never take any action to make it become true...how poor is that....
Actually, all of you have a chance to be a success person...especially for anyone who doesn't have higher Intelligence in academic aspect....don't be panic because here I want to give you some tips...
first, you must change your behavior and change your mind, If you a lazy person, you must work hard to change that bad behavior to be a good one..perhaps you think that it's really difficult to change it, but believe that you can do that...
second, you must love your occupation..this is a good step to be a success person as you want...
try to love your assignment, exams and try to love "studying"....It's really hard to do, right?
yup...I know that...but I also try to do that....
third, you must believe on your self or believe on your ability...
I make sure that GOD give us wonderful talents and abilities...so don't think "I can't do this assignment"or anything words but say "I'm sure I can finish that!"
and the last thing is you must give all of your troubles, anxiety,and your plans only to God...because He knows the best for us and He certainly give us the best... So, bring all of your troubles in the prayer....
hope you can to be a success person!! Good Luck!!
_olive XII science 1 / 07_
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
uhm olive I think we're discussing it here :
ReplyDeletekosayuenglish2.blogspot.com/2009/01/hello.html
and that's your topic too xD
IMO, try to love to study is the hardest for us...
why?
because we've been doin it for almost 12 years!
and it's way sooo boring...
any solution for this? :P
†Harry†
yezz! i agree with harry!
ReplyDeletestudy is boringgg
sometimes i cant stand it and when i feel stress then i'll chat chat chat playing games on my computer i wont think about school anymore huahuahuahua
i've prayed to God but i think. .dont hurt ourselves and burden our minds only with school! wakwkawkkwakwa. xD~
i think d most important thing is how we can survive in this world o.O~
i'm very lazy to study,to open that horror books =( i'm just forced to do it wekekek.
vita
XIIa1
34
well mostly of us are "forced" to study till final exams...
ReplyDeleteand yeah, it's damn hard to avoid any entertainments like games and internet in a situation like this xD...
well, survive a bit longer!
3 more months and we're free from this hell xD!
@ Vita :
your laugh is a scary one -_-"
†Harry†