Friday, January 9, 2009

hello...

hi guyz....^___^
it's nice to meet u here..hahaaa

hmm, actually i'm looking for some topics to be debated... do u have any suggetion??
it seems that i need ur help...

hohoho, thanks before...

11 comments:

  1. hahaha. .i also dont know what topic we should discuss. .

    i just like to post a comment for other posts wekekeke :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be you can take something about Human Interest.
    I think there's so many topics that can be debated, may be about UN, movies, or Politics may be.

    Cheers,

    Togier XII IPA 1 / 01

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annie..
    I suggest that you may choose a controversial topic.
    Such as Fortuneteller believe it or Not....
    or Cloning It is needed or forbidden
    I hope it wil be useful to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, should we start a debate? :D
    well, Fortune-Telling topics are boring, since most of us already know about it...

    how about something "fresh"?
    (but IMO, cloning is a good topic tho, but hard to tell that in English -_-")

    †Harry†

    ReplyDelete
  5. How bout Global Crisis?
    It seems that we should know about it bcoz it has influenced our life nowadays..
    Actually, what kind of topic do you want to discuss?Serious or not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, forget to write my name..Haha..

    Novika XII IPA 5 / 21

    ReplyDelete
  7. how about more "Scientific" topic? lol..
    I know Global Crisis sounds good for everyone, but I prefer something scientific :D

    and we'd better do a fun discussion, I'm afraid serious one will cause something bad in the real life :D

    †Harry†

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie...it's me...Capping...
    Maybe I have some topics for you, here they are:
    1.A history lesson for a science class in the last year of school
    2.freethinker (they who don't pick anybeliefs or religions)

    That's all from me...Possibly,nest time I can find some more...

    *Capping (Calvin XII-A3/07)*

    ReplyDelete
  9. NooooH! No history plz D:

    Freethinker?
    sure, I want that one :D

    but, I think we should find someone with "Freethinker" mind :P...

    †Harry†

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think all of the topics suggested sound great, but pick something that you want to discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hola my friend !!!
    anyway, thanks for your advice...
    it's really help me...
    good job !! ^.^

    ReplyDelete