Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blogging Rules

A few rules:

1) Please sign your name after every post so that I can give you credit.

2) Do not spam. In other words, your posts should be longer than 5-10 words and should be about something.

In order to get participation points for this blog, you must show a "demonstrative effort," which means you must put thought and work into your posting. In other words, a 5-10 word post written in broken English is not enough.

4 comments:

  1. finally i can join this blog !!! wooowwww, cool!!!

    it's my first time having a blog...hoh0ooo

    hmm, i'm looking for some topics which can be debated...
    perhaps u could give me some suggetions if u don't mind...

    by the way, thank you very much...

    hope i can write more here ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooouuupz, i forget to sign my name

    annie XII IPA 5/22

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiii everybody....^^
    this is my first comment here...
    fiuh... I just an amateur person in computer lesson so I work hard and ask to harry and miss rachel to get the google account and finally.....
    I have that one..horeee....

    miss rachel,I've just sent some requirements to the International Admission at Hesston college...
    support me to face my interview in April until June...I hope,I'll get my visa-student rapidly..

    olive XII IPA 1 / 07

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think we knew annie already :P...
    your nickname here is the same with your real name right?

    and olive, why didn't you ask calvin for a free computer lesson? xD
    I think he's good at it lol...

    and good luck for you two anyway :D

    †Harry†

    ReplyDelete