Friday, January 16, 2009

Extraordinary Things...

Salut,
On December 2005, i went to a Christmas Party near my house in Jakarta..
There's a crowd in that place where people celebrate Christmas in happiness, then i saw it..
A little shiny light, i don't know its shape, because it moved too fast, until it dissapeared..
I asked my family if they saw it, and they said that they saw nothing, and said that maybe it's just my fantasy... But im sure that i saw it..
Do you have any extraordinary things that you want to tell??

À tout à l'heure,

=Edycakra XII IPA 5 /9=

5 comments:

  1. did you see it in the sky ? maybe it was a fallen star and coincidentally your family didn't see the sky at that time. .hmm @_@

    but i dont know. .miracle can happens anytime anywhere o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeehm, cak.

    where did you see it? at sky? at the crowed? or something?

    A few days ago I heard that a UFO pass the sky of Jakarta. I read it an a forum. But i forgot which forum i read about that. I did't read the article, just read the title.

    But, I don't believe about UFO.

    if you saw ot in the crowded
    maybe it was a something like metal watch or bracelet reflected the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In christmas day, I and my family watched a television program..Do you know what is that??We watched "The God Must Be Crazy" until morning..I think that the film is so funny..If I see the African in that film I will laugh louder..The African with their foolish can make us laugh..What,s your comment about that film??

    Aloisius Reinaldo T(XIIA 5-17)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @FeatherFrezee and Sasaki,
    I saw it flying in front of me...

    @Reinaldo,
    Yeah, i know bout that film.. U're right, it's a funny film.. But i didn't watch it till the end..

    Edycakra XII IPA 5/9

    ReplyDelete