hi miss rachel and friends...this is my first comment in this blog^^
first, I want to say happy valentine to everybody.. eventhough today is the last valentine day in kosayu,but I won't forget this day.. Now I want to talk about valentine..everyone have different opinions about it, and of course me too..In my opinion, valentine day is every day because every day,everywhere,everytime we can express our love to people around us..to parents,family,teachers and friends,and also our boyfriend or girlfriend (for they who have them^^)... we don't have to wait until valentine day to do it, we can do everything eventhough that's a simple thing.. for example, we can help our parents clean the house,help our sisters or brothers to solve their problems if we can, help our friends if they have some problems, have an emphaty to other people when they are sad, and there's a lot of things that we can do... so, to express our feelings, we don't have to give chocolate,flowers, and love poems..for me, the most important thing is not how expensive,how beautiful things that we give, but our will, our sincerely to share our love with everybody... I want to add this..we can express our love to our enemies,too...I know it is the difficult things to do..but I think it is better if we don't have any enemies.. we don't have any revenge and our hearts are full of peacefully,is it right?
so, once again, happy valentine to all of you and share your love with everybody..
by: Calista
XII A1/9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calista,
ReplyDeleteThis is very beautiful. I agree with you. We should not only treat people well on a special holiday. Every day can be Valentine's Day.
You mention expressing our love to our enemies too. Sometimes I have a hard time doing this. Do you have any suggestions for how I can make peace with my enemies?