Friday, February 6, 2009

hello everybody..^

right now im at class, want to go back to boarding house..
juz want say that..
hoho..

2 comments:

  1. UUUgggghhhhh...i can't post my blog....

    I don't know what hapenned w/ my email arrrggghhh...


    Ms.Rachel would u like to send the invitation againnn....


    Fyuhhh....

    At this time...i use this comment as my postt...


    is it matter??


    Hmmm..at this week i feel so confused..busy..and sometimes a can't manage my time properly..

    i always sleep at scholl when my teacher teach us..


    and last week i felt that God so powerful

    i try 2 let Him led my way...and the result wewww.... he manage all of my time...

    I know that sometimes God let me fall in my problem..

    He make me be powerful,wise, and just growing in him not in this world...

    Haha...i like to post about God because in Him i get my experiance,inspiration haha...


    anita XII IPA 5/30

    NiTzYihaa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm ain't you a registered user here?
    I think there's no problem with you :O

    ReplyDelete