Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh No...!!!

GUYS!!
Something terrible had happened...!!!
I got 2 red marks this month....!!!

Nooooooo!!!

God, what must I do......


Maybe i should pray more...

Guide me, God...

I have to study harder!!!!

Fervent in Spirit!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i got 2 red marks too.
    hahahaha.........
    but i always try to get good mark.

    i think if you just pray, you can't get good mark. you must study too.

    So don't feel that it's an end of all, but we must optimis that we can get good mark.

    maybe i can give some solutions for you:
    1. if you don't understand, you can ask your teacher, friends, or your private teacher(if you had).
    2. everyday you review your lesson.
    3. and you must exercise everyday.

    i always try to do that, but i'm lazy to do it.
    maybe you can do that.
    i hope you can get good mark next month.


    XIIA3-21

    ReplyDelete