Friday, March 13, 2009

Where are the trees?

Ok, last 2 days until now, I feel mad at those people from the government who cut the trees(in front of our school) down completely..
When we must plant trees against the global warming, they just cut the trees down easily..
Just their stalk and some little branches left, with no leaves..!!!???
I just think what they are thinking, want our earth destroyed soon..??
I know MAYBE they just did their job, but i think government's people just think about money. They don't think about the ecosystem.
If they say that is for our safety(to avoid the big-branch fell down and injured people), they need not to cut it completely..We must save our earth,why they are destroying it?
As you know,the trees always protected us from very-hot-sun rays at noon. How about now?
I hope the tree won't be died, so it can protect us again..
and please make the government's people(and other people who never thought to protect the earth) realize that trees are important to our life..
Help us God, so we can protect this beautiful earth You gave to us..
Amen..T.T..

-Sylvie-XII IPA 1/26-

1 comment:

  1. they even don't know what they are doing. they won't realize they're wrong.
    $_$

    ReplyDelete