Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Last Message

Hahahahaha.. What do you think when you read the subject?
Maybe you'll think it is a horror movie,won't you?

You're wrong..!!! Hahaha (it is so JAYUS..)

Well, this is my last message, because today is the last day to send our message. So, I want to use this chance to tell you something good, something that can help you, not something useless..

In my previous messages, I've told you about what film I have watched, what restaurant I have visited, and I don't think that they are useless, that's a good information for you..and now, I want to tell you about what classes I have stayed.

1. X-I
Of course, this is my first class and my first grade in school when I come to Malang. Actually, I I couldn't enjoy my class first, because I came from Central Sulawesi and I don't know Javanese. But, slowly, I have many friends and they understood me, achieved me, although I'm "a stranger". hehehehe..

2. XI Science 2
Hahahahaha... I think this is my the best class.. Ouups, I don't say that X-I and XII Science 1 is not good, you're always in my heart friendss.. In my second grade, I found many friends and we're connected each other, so I were very happy... ^.^ I miss u XI science 2.. Hahahahaha

3. XII Science 1
Em, it is my last class, but not my last friends. I think due to our bussiness to apply in college and so many examine, we can not often gather.. But, I will miss you and we are still friends forever..


OK, in this message, I don't only tell you about my experience, but I hope you can get what the real message from this.
From now, change your bad behaviour and be closer to your friends, because our good name will be last forever in everyone's heart... ok?

With love,
Rina, XII Science 1/30

No comments:

Post a Comment